Breadcrumbs

I am starting a new blog today and it occurred to me last night that a good name for this is breadcrumbs. I think that is a good name for the blog in total-don't know about this one I'm writing. Breadcrumbs because I am following a trail left by the Holy Spirit. There a little nuggets that I find on the journey that guide me, sustain me, and let me know I'm on the right path. I thought of this arising out of the Hansel and Gretel fairy tail, but it's also a phrase used in web design to the same end.


As we journey together and follow the breadcrumbs I hope we can enjoy the journey. I'm not sure where it will take us or who we will meet along the way, but I know it will be a great experience.

David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship and Sacrifice

Where now?

Life's challenges